All content of the websites like images, videos, text, logos, eBooks, icons, etc. are copyrighted material of Secret Mystery (unless otherwise explicitly mentioned) and therefore are protected by national and international legislation accordingly. The use of any material under intellectual property, commercial distribution and modification is strictly prohibited. Violation of any of these rights is an offense punishable under suitable acts. The users and clients sending reviews, requests, opinions and comments directly through the websites or through the email services offered through the websites or by any other means have understood to authorize Secret Mystery to the distribution and public communication under copyright protection. The claims filed by anyone in relation to possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property on any of the services offered on the websites should be addressed through the contact us page.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE
The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services (including the Content and the devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. You acknowledge that the Company may do so in its sole discretion. You also agree that the Company will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services, although if you are a paid subscriber and the Company suspends or discontinues the Services, the Company may, in its sole discretion, provide you with a credit, refund, discount or other form of consideration (for example, the Company may credit additional days of service to your account). However, if the Company terminates your account or suspends or discontinues your access to the Services due to your violation of these Terms, then you will not be eligible for any such credit, refund, discount or other consideration.
TERMINATION: The User agrees that the Company may terminate the user’s password, account or use of the Service if Company believes that the user has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Company Terms of Service, or has violated the rights of the Company or other users. The user further agrees that the Company may terminate the user’s password, account or use of the Service if the user fails to use the Service at least one time during a period of three months. This time period would be reviewed and determined by the Company from time to time.
The user comprehends and agrees that any termination of service under this agreement under any provision of this agreement may be effected by either party, without cause at any time, immediately upon written notice to the other party, and acknowledges and agrees that the Company may immediately delete all files (email included) in the user’s account and bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that any work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTICE: Notices to you may be made via online announcements, either email or regular mail. The company may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
The Company may broadcast notices or messages through the Services to inform User of changes to the Terms of Service, the Services, or other matters of importance such broadcasts shall constitute notice to User.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to grievance at
NirmalGanga apt. Padmavati chowk,
Ph.: +91 22 2482 0000 /1/2/3/4/5
LEGAL: The Terms of Service shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. User and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Nagpur only, India. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed.
However, before making a complaint viewers are encouraged to go through the Code of Ethics & Broadcasting Standards, News Broadcasting Standards (Disputes Redressal) Regulations and Guide to the Complaints Process. These details are available on the website of NBA www.nbanewdelhi.com*
- Relationship: None of the provisions of the Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Company and you shall have no authority to bind the Company in any manner, whatsoever. This agreement is solely for your and the Company’s benefit and not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this Agreement.
- Assignment: You may not transfer to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to use the Services or any part of the Services. Any attempt by you to do so is void. The Company may assign, transfer, delegate and/or grant all or any part of its rights, privileges and properties hereunder to any person or entity.
- Force Majeure: Neither Party shall have any liability for any interruption or delay, to access the Site due to Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of this clause, ´Force Majeure Event´ means any event or circumstance or combination of events and circumstances which is reasonably beyond the control of the party affected thereby and which causes or results in default or delay in performance by such affected party of any of its obligations under this agreement and includes an act of God, war, hostilities, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes.
- Applicable Law: These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of law. In the event of any dispute or claim by you against the Company, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
- Limited Time To Bring Your Claim: You and the Company agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
- Survival: Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the subscription.
- Non Waiver: Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under this agreement will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Restrictions on use
The Secret Mystery Sites are owned and operated by Secret Mystery Convergence (“the Company”),an Secret Mystery group company, and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the Company, its group companies, various news agencies and other sources (including content partners), and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The restrictions on use of the material and content on the Secret Mystery Sites by the Subscriber are specified below. . Except where specifically authorized, the Subscriber may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the Secret Mystery Sites including code and software.
By using the Secret Mystery Sites (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the Secret Mystery Sites is personal to Subscriber and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Subscriber is responsible for all use of Subscriber’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of Subscriber’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. Subscriber shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Subscriber’s password(s), if any.
The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Secret Mystery Sites, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
You agree not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or User Submissions which
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- harm minors
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonate another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- contain misleading information regarding the origin of the Content or
- Otherwise contains objectionable content.
You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the User Submissions and may delete or remove it (without notice) in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason or without assigning any reason.
Part of the Site or the Services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. The Company shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY CODES
We may not provide you with access to third-party tools over which we monitor nor have any neither controls nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Copyright © 2013-2019 Secret Mystery Media